Social Media Facebook Meta Business Page Setup Plan – DN Social Media Manager
Facebook has been hailed as the future of the Internet, and with good reason. With more than 2.9 billion unique users accessing it daily, Facebook is the most used app or website in the world. Doesn’t matter from which industry your business is, you should be on Facebook. So setting up your business profile right in Facebook is very important.
If you want your business to “go viral,” this is one place for that.
That’s where we come in. Take your hassle away from your Social Media handling. Professional Social Accounts setup with stunning visuals. Facebook Page, Group, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc.
If don’t already have a complete social media presence for your business social media setup service will get you started. We’ll set you up with your initial accounts, images, and profiles on the main social media platforms:
Social Media Facebook Business Page Setup Plan Includes
- Correctly Set up your Facebook/ LinkedIn Profile and Business Page
- Complete Facebook/ LinkedIn Info Page Setup
- 2FA and Other Account Security Measures
- Setup Additional Trustee in an emergency
- Upload Logo, Cover Image or other Image
- Email, Phone Call and WhatsApp Support Setup
Additional Digital Nation Facebook Monetization Service
- Invite some of our friends to become your Fans
- Posting Services
- 15 minute or 1 hour Phone/Web Consulting
- Organic native share to groups with 25K, 50K, 100K, 150K and 200K audiences
Facebook Ads Booster Small Business Package
- All the DN Starter Package service for two weeks
- Organic native share to groups with 200,000 audiences
- Create Custom Profile Banner
- Create WELCOME Landing Page
- Install Twitter or LinkedIn Feed
- Upload Video or Two (if any)
- Additional Facebook Account ServicesService)
Services Offered by Digital Nation Advertising Agency
- Social media management: This includes creating and scheduling posts, engaging with followers, and running social media advertising campaigns.
- Content creation: This includes writing, designing, and producing content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Advertising: This includes creating and managing advertising campaigns on Facebook and other social media platforms, as well as analyzing the effectiveness of those campaigns.
- Analytics: This includes using tools such as Facebook Insights to measure the performance of your social media presence and make data-driven decisions.
- Reputation management: This includes monitoring and responding to customer feedback and reviews on social media.
- Influencer marketing: This includes identifying and working with influencers to promote your brand on social media.
- Community management: This includes moderating and engaging with the audience in your Facebook page, group or other social media communities.